- The town sign, which reads "Welcome to Bergsberg" and beneath (with a few letters and words missing), "ONCE YOU'RE HERE... YOU [...] GONE", which formerly read "ONCE YOU'RE HERE... YOU'LL NEVER WANT TO BE GONE".
- The Bergsberg County Sheriff's Department, in the Bergsberg County Sheriff's Office.
- Sherlock Hobbs' house
- Boreton family house, of Suzie Boreton and her family.
- Cardenas' Family Motor Inn, a motel with the slogan "Sit 'n' stay put"; it is named after Marina and Hector Cardenas. Bob Boreton works here. Todd and Farah stay at Room 18.
- The Bergsberg boat, named "The Infant, Male, Pollock, Francis", a boat standing in a field. People say it has been there since the 1950.
- Cardenas house: a fenced area with a spooky house and barn.
- Car in a tree
- Corpse in a tree (possibly in fenced area)
- Quarry, with big hole and office containers; Dan Samuels and Suzie Boreton worked here
- Carol and Jasper's house, where the Bergsberg County Book Club met
- Diner, where Arnold Cardenas worked
- Camping grounds, used by visitors of the music festival Sound of Nothing
- Barn where Sound of Nothing was held
- Sherlock Hobbs
- Tina Tevetino
- Boreton family:
- Dan Samuels
- Carol, Jeanette McGrady, Karen, and Lisa: friends who meet at the Bergsberg County Book Club
- Jasper (Carol's husband), Buster (Jeanette's husband)
- Marina Cardenas
- Hector Cardenas
- Arnold Cardenas
In the 1950s, the Bergsberg boat appeared outside Bergsberg.
In 1967, an electrical/electromagnetic pulse event happened, named "The '67", that affected and destroyed electronics and the power grid for miles around. Days before, Marina and Hector Cardenas went missing.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Season 2 (BBC America)