Valley of Inglenook, where two families, the Dengdamors and the Trosts, have feuded for gererations
- the castle/city of the Dengdamors
- the Trost farmlands
- sacred forest of the Bofuki Nepoo, with the village of the Bofuki Nepoo: home of Wakti Wapnasi and the Bofuki Nepoo
- the Bridge
- the ruins with the Pool of the Empty Throne
Places/Features outside Inglenook:
- in the sky is a giant half moon (waxing crescent moon) with a face
- the train in the sky, a steam train with wagons flying across the sky
- Star Rock
- Knick-Knack Highlands
- Marshmallow Mountains
- Dengdamor family and followers:
- Trost family and followers:
- Mage Kellum and followers:
- Bofuki Nepoo
- Santi Santiga
- Wakti Wapnasi
- The Beast
- unnamed bug-eyed furry humanoids (Ep 2.07)
- The Trost coat of arms is a blue T on yellow. Their colors are blue, purple, yellow. Family members have pink hair.
- The Dengdamor coat of arms is an orange D on green with a yellow chevron inverted. Their colors are green, orange, and red.
- The Trosts are simple farmers and the Dengdamors more sophisticated, each disdaining the other's lifestyle. The Trosts think the land is sacred, and the Dengdamors' mining on it is a sacrilege.
- Weapons used commonly are the scissor sword and slingshot. Other weapons seen are yo-yo, claw hammer, needles, sickles. Some of these weapons resemble tools from our world but oversized.
- There are plants that bear processed food as fruit. e.g. a bush with marshmallows, and the Burgerbush/Borgabush which bears hamburgers in a leafy capsule.
- Parrots are used as messenger birds.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Wendimoor is an anagram to "weird moon", possibly an intentional reference to its strange moon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.